This Master Services Agreement (this “Agreement“) is a binding contract between the customer identified in the applicable Order Form referencing this Agreement or otherwise using the Services (“Customer,” “you,” or “your“) and Attribution LLC (“Attribution,” “we,” or “us“). This Agreement governs your access to and use of the Services.
- “Attribution IP” means the Services, the Documentation, and all intellectual property provided to Customer or any other Authorized User in connection with the foregoing. For the avoidance of doubt, Attribution IP includes Aggregated Statistics and any information, data, or other content derived from Attribution’s monitoring of Customer’s access to or use of the Services, but does not include Customer Data.
- “Attribution Services” or “Services” means the services provided by Attribution under this Agreement that are detailed on Provider’s website available and reflected in the Customer’s Order Form.
- “Authorized User” means Customer and Customer’s employees, consultants, contractors, and agents (i) who are authorized by Customer to access and use the Services under the rights granted to Customer pursuant to this Agreement and (ii) for whom access to the Services has been purchased hereunder.
- “Customer Data” means, other than Aggregated Statistics, information, data, and other content, in any form or medium, that is submitted, posted, or otherwise transmitted by or on behalf of Customer or any other Authorized User through the Services.
- “Documentation” means Attribution’s user manuals, handbooks, and guides relating to the Services provided by Attribution to Customer either electronically or in hard copy form.
- “Order Form” means the document(s), regardless of actual name, executed by the parties which incorporates by reference the terms of this Agreement, and describes order-specific information, such as description of Services ordered and fees.
- “Prohibited Content” means any data that (i) is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening; (ii) violates the rights of others, such as data which infringes on any intellectual property rights or violates any right of privacy or publicity; (iii) promotes illegal activity, (iv) violates any applicable law; or (v) is sensitive data including, but not limited to payment card information, protected health information, and government identification numbers, etc.
- “Third-Party Products” means any products, content, services, information, websites, or other materials that are owned by third parties and are incorporated into or accessible through the Services.
2. Access and Use.
- Provision of Access. Subject to and conditioned on your payment of Fees and compliance with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Attribution hereby grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right to access and use the Services during the Term solely for your internal business operations by Authorized Users in accordance with the terms and conditions herein. Attribution shall provide you the necessary passwords and access credentials to allow you to access the Services.
- Documentation License. Subject to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, Attribution hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license for Authorized Users to use the Documentation during the Term solely for your internal business purposes in connection with use of the Services.
- Use Restrictions. You shall not, and shall not permit any Authorized Users to, use the Services, any software component of the Services, or Documentation for any purposes beyond the scope of the access granted in this Agreement. You shall not at any time, directly or indirectly, and shall not permit any Authorized Users to: (i) copy, modify, or create derivative works of the Services, any software component of the Services, or Documentation, in whole or in part; (ii) rent, lease, lend, sell, license, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Services or Documentation except as expressly permitted under this Agreement; (iii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, adapt, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to any software component of the Services, in whole or in part; (iv) remove any proprietary notices from the Services or Documentation; (v) use the Services or Documentation in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates any intellectual property right or other right of any person, or that violates any applicable law, regulation, or rule; or (vi) upload any Prohibited Content through the Services, and Attribution may remove any Prohibited Content posted or transmitted through the Services without notice to Customer.
- Aggregated Statistics. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Attribution may monitor Customer’s use of the Services and collect and compile data and information related to Customer’s use of the Services to be used by Attribution in an aggregated and anonymized manner, including to compile statistical and performance information related to the provision and operation of the Services (“Aggregated Statistics“). As between Attribution and Customer, all right, title, and interest in Aggregated Statistics, and all intellectual property rights therein, belong to and are retained solely by Attribution. You acknowledge that Attribution may compile Aggregated Statistics based on Customer Data input into the Services. You agree that Attribution may (i) make Aggregated Statistics publicly available in compliance with applicable law, and (ii) use Aggregated Statistics to the extent and in the manner permitted under applicable law; provided that such Aggregated Statistics do not identify Customer or Customer’s Confidential Information.
- Reservation of Rights. Attribution reserves all rights not expressly granted to Customer in this Agreement. Except for the limited rights and licenses expressly granted under this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement grants, by implication, waiver, estoppel, or otherwise, to Customer or any third party, any intellectual property rights or other right, title, or interest in or to the Attribution IP.
- Suspension. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, Attribution may temporarily suspend Customer’s and any other Authorized User’s access to any portion or all of the Services if: (i) Attribution reasonably determines that (A) there is a threat or attack on any of the Attribution IP; (B) Customer’s or any other Authorized User’s use of the Attribution IP disrupts or poses a security risk to the Attribution IP or to any other customer or vendor of Attribution; (C) Customer or any other Authorized User is using the Attribution IP for fraudulent or illegal activities; (D) subject to applicable law, Customer has ceased to continue its business in the ordinary course, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of its assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or similar proceeding; or (E) Attribution’s provision of the Services to Customer or any other Authorized User is prohibited by applicable law; (ii) any vendor of Attribution has suspended or terminated Attribution’s access to or use of any third-party services or products required to enable Customer to access the Services; or (iii) in accordance with Section 5 (any such suspension described in subclause (i), (ii), or (iii), a “Service Suspension“). Attribution shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide written notice of any Service Suspension to Customer and to provide updates regarding resumption of access to the Services following any Service Suspension. Attribution shall use commercially reasonable efforts to resume providing access to the Services as soon as reasonably possible after the event giving rise to the Services Suspension is cured. Attribution will have no liability for any damage, liabilities, losses (including any loss of or profits), or any other consequences that Customer or any other Authorized User may incur as a result of a Service Suspension.
3. Customer Responsibilities.
- Account Use. Customer agrees only to track marketing campaigns in its use of the Services. You are responsible and liable for all uses of the Services and Documentation resulting from access provided by you, directly or indirectly, whether such access or use is permitted by or in violation of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you are responsible for all acts and omissions of Authorized Users, and any act or omission by an Authorized User that would constitute a breach of this Agreement if taken by you will be deemed a breach of this Agreement by you. You shall use reasonable efforts to make all Authorized Users aware of this Agreement’s provisions as applicable to such Authorized User’s use of the Services and shall cause Authorized Users to comply with such provisions.
- Customer Data. You hereby grant to Attribution a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, and otherwise use and display the Customer Data and perform all acts with respect to the Customer Data as may be necessary for Attribution to provide the Services to you, and a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, modify, and otherwise use and display Customer Data incorporated within the Aggregated Statistics. You will ensure that Customer Data and any Authorized User’s use of Customer Data will not violate any policy or terms referenced in or incorporated into this Agreement or any applicable law. You are solely responsible for the development, content, operation, maintenance, and use of Customer Data.
- Passwords and Access Credentials. You are responsible for keeping your passwords and access credentials associated with the Services confidential. You will not sell or transfer them to any other person or entity. You will notify us within 24 hours about any unauthorized access to your passwords or access credentials by emailing Security@AttributionApp.com.
- Third-Party Products. The Services may permit access to Third-Party Products. For purposes of this Agreement, such Third-Party Products are subject to their own terms and conditions presented to you for acceptance within the Services by website link or otherwise. If you do not agree to abide by the applicable terms for any such Third-Party Products, then you should not install, access, or use such Third-Party Products. Customer grants Attribution permission to share Customer Data with the Third-Party Product providers as necessary in order to provide such Third-Party Products to the Customer.
4. Service Levels and Support.
- Service Levels. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Attribution shall use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available in accordance with the service levels set forth in Exhibit A (“Service Levels“).
- Support. Attribution’s support of its Services are made in accordance with the Technical Support terms of Customer’s Order Form.
5. Fees and Payment.
Customer shall pay Attribution the fees set forth in the applicable Order Form (“Fees“) within thirty (30) days from the invoice date without offset or deduction. Customer shall make all payments hereunder in US dollars on or before the due date. If you are paying by credit card, ACH or wire, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. If Customer fails to make any payment when due, without limiting Attribution’s other rights and remedies: (i) Attribution may charge interest on the past due amount at the rate of 1.5% per month calculated daily and compounded monthly or, if lower, the highest rate permitted under applicable law; (ii) Customer shall reimburse Attribution for all costs incurred by Attribution in collecting any late payments or interest, including attorneys’ fees, court costs, and collection agency fees; and (iii) if such failure continues for 10 days or more, Attribution may suspend, in accordance with Section 2(g), Customer’s and all other Authorized Users’ access to any portion or all of the Services until such amounts are paid in full. All Fees and other amounts payable by Customer under this Agreement are exclusive of taxes and similar assessments. Customer is responsible for all sales, use, and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties, and charges of any kind imposed by any federal, state, or local governmental or regulatory authority on any amounts payable by Customer hereunder, other than any taxes imposed on Attribution’s income.
6. Confidential Information.
From time to time during the Term, Attribution and Customer may disclose or make available to the other party information about its business affairs, products, confidential intellectual property, trade secrets, third-party confidential information, and other sensitive or proprietary information, whether orally or in written, electronic, or other form or media/in written or electronic form or media, whether or not marked, designated, or otherwise identified as “confidential” at the time of disclosure (collectively, “Confidential Information“). Confidential Information does not include information that, at the time of disclosure is: (a) in the public domain; (b) known to the receiving party; (c) rightfully obtained by the receiving party on a non-confidential basis from a third party; or (d) independently developed by the receiving party. The receiving party shall not disclose the disclosing party’s Confidential Information to any person or entity, except to the receiving party’s employees, agents, or subcontractors who have a need to know the Confidential Information for the receiving party to exercise its rights or perform its obligations hereunder and who are required to protect the Confidential Information in a manner no less stringent than required under this Agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each party may disclose Confidential Information to the limited extent required (i) to comply with the order of a court or other governmental body, or as otherwise necessary to comply with applicable law, provided that the party making the disclosure pursuant to the order shall first have given written notice to the other party and made a reasonable effort to obtain a protective order; or (ii) to establish a party’s rights under this Agreement, including to make required court filings. Each party’s obligations of non-disclosure with regard to Confidential Information are effective as of the date such Confidential Information is first disclosed to the receiving party and will expire five years thereafter; provided, however, with respect to any Confidential Information that constitutes a trade secret (as determined under applicable law), such obligations of non-disclosure will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for as long as such Confidential Information remains subject to trade secret protection under applicable law.
8. Intellectual Property Ownership; Feedback.
As between you and us, (a) we own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Services and (b) you own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to Customer Data. If you or any of your employees, contractors, or agents sends or transmits any communications or materials to us by mail, email, telephone, or otherwise, suggesting or recommending changes to the Services, including without limitation, new features or functionality relating thereto, or any comments, questions, suggestions, or the like (“Feedback“), we are free to use such Feedback irrespective of any other obligation or limitation between you and us governing such Feedback. All Feedback is and will be treated as non-confidential. You hereby assign to us on your behalf, and shall cause your employees, contractors, and agents to assign, all right, title, and interest in, and we are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to you or any third party, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, although we are not required to use any Feedback.
9. Limited Warranty and Warranty Disclaimer.
- Attribution warrants that the Services will conform in all material respects to the Service Levels when accessed and used by Customer in accordance with the Documentation. Attribution does not make any representations or guarantees regarding uptime or availability of the Services unless specifically identified in the Service Levels. The remedies set forth in the Service Levels are Customer’s sole remedies and Attribution’s sole liability under the limited warranty set forth in this Section 9(a). THE FOREGOING WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY, AND PROVIDER STRICTLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WITH RESPECT TO ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS.
- Customer Warranty. You warrant that you own all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to Customer Data and that both the Customer Data and your use of the Services are in compliance with this Agreement.
- EXCEPT FOR THE LIMITED WARRANTY SET FORTH IN SECTION 9(a), THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. PROVIDER SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ALL WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. PROVIDER MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND THAT THE SERVICES, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR RESULTS OF THE USE THEREOF, WILL MEET YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S OR ENTITY’S REQUIREMENTS, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULT, BE COMPATIBLE OR WORK WITH ANY OF YOUR OR ANY THIRD PARTY’S SOFTWARE, SYSTEM, OR OTHER SERVICES, OR BE SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, FREE OF HARMFUL CODE, OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Attribution Indemnification.
- Attribution shall indemnify, defend, and hold Customer harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies interest, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (“Losses“), levied, awarded or paid in settlement of any third-party claim, suit, action, or proceeding (“Third-Party Claim“) that the Services, or any use of the Services in accordance with this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates such third party’s US intellectual property rights, provided that Customer promptly notifies Attribution in writing of the Third-Party Claim, cooperates with Attribution, and allows Attribution sole authority to control the defense and settlement of such Third-Party Claim.
- If such a Third-Party Claim is made or Attribution anticipates such Third-Party Claim will be made, Customer agrees to permit Attribution, at Attribution’s sole discretion, to (A) modify or replace the Services, or component or part thereof, to make it non-infringing, or (B) obtain the right for Customer to continue use. If Attribution determines that neither alternative is reasonably available, Attribution may terminate this Agreement, in its entirety or with respect to the affected component or part, effective immediately on written notice to Customer. This Section 10(a)(ii) sets forth your sole remedies and our sole liability and obligation for any actual, threatened, or alleged Third-Party Claims that the Services infringe, misappropriate, or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The foregoing obligations of Attribution do not apply (i) to the extent that the allegedly infringing Service or portions or components thereof or modifications thereto result from any change made by Customer or any third party for the Customer, (ii) if the infringement claim could have been avoided by using an unaltered current version of a Service which was provided by Attribution, or (iii) to the extent that an infringement claim is based upon Customer Data or any information, design, specification, instruction, software, data, or material not furnished by Attribution, or any material from a Third-Party Product or other external source that is accessible to Customer within or from the Service, to the extent that an infringement claim is based upon the combination of any material with any products or services not provided by Attribution.
- Customer Indemnification. Customer shall indemnify, hold harmless, and, at Attribution’s option, defend Attribution and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns from and against any and all Losses arising from or relating to any Third-Party Claim (i) that the Customer Data, or any use of the Customer Data in accordance with this Agreement, infringes or misappropriates such third party’s intellectual property rights; or (ii) based on Customer’s or any Authorized User’s negligence or willful misconduct or use of the Services in a manner not authorized by this Agreement; provided that Customer may not settle any Third-Party Claim against Attribution unless Attribution consents to such settlement, and further provided that Attribution will have the right, at its option, to defend itself against any such Third-Party Claim or to participate in the defense thereof by counsel of its own choice.
- Indemnification Procedures. The indemnity obligations will apply only if each of the following (each, an “Indemnification Condition”) is true: (a) the indemnitee has provided written notice of the Third-Party Claim to the indemnitor as soon as possible, but no later than 10 days following the indemnitee’s discovery of the Third-Party Claim, (b) the indemnitee has provided all documents and materials in the indemnitee’s possession that are reasonably relevant to the Third-Party Claim or otherwise discoverable and all assistance reasonably necessary for the defense, settlement, and mitigation of the Third-Party Claim, (c) the indemnitee has allowed the indemnitor to assume sole responsibility for defense of the Third-Party Claim, including but not limited to choice of counsel and control over settlement negotiations/decisions, (d) the Third-Party Claim does not result from the indemnitee’s negligence or willful misconduct or breach of any provision of the Agreement or action authorized or requested by the indemnitee, and (e) where applicable, the indemnitee agrees to assert, or permit the indemnitor to assert on the indemnitee’s behalf, against such third party any of the indemnitee’s intellectual property rights that may assist in connection with the indemnity obligations. The indemnitee will perform each obligation in the Indemnification Conditions with respect to any Third-Party Claim subject to indemnity obligations.
11. Limitations of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL PROVIDER BE LIABLE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY: (a) CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, ENHANCED, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES; (b) INCREASED COSTS, DIMINUTION IN VALUE OR LOST BUSINESS, PRODUCTION, REVENUES, OR PROFITS; (c) LOSS OF GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; (d) USE, INABILITY TO USE, LOSS, INTERRUPTION, DELAY OR RECOVERY OF ANY DATA, OR BREACH OF DATA OR SYSTEM SECURITY; OR (e) COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, IN EACH CASE REGARDLESS OF WHETHER PROVIDER WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES OR SUCH LOSSES OR DAMAGES WERE OTHERWISE FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL PROVIDER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID TO PROVIDER UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. The exclusions and limitations in this Section 11 do not apply to the parties’ obligations under Section 10.
12. Term and Termination.
- Agreement Term. This Agreement commences on the effective date of the first Order Form and continues until such time that there is no active Order Form for ninety (90) days, unless terminated earlier as provided hereunder.
- Order Form Term. Services Term. The initial term of each of the Services is specified in the Order Form (“Initial Term”) and, unless otherwise specified in the Order For,, automatically renews for 12 months unless either party gives written notice 60 days prior to the end of the Initial Term, or any renewal term, of its intention to terminate the Service Order. The Initial Term and any renewal terms, combined, are referred to as the “Term”.
Termination. In addition to any other express termination right set forth in this Agreement:
- Attribution may terminate this Agreement and/or an Order Form for any reason upon thirty (30) days’ advance notice.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement and/or an Order Form, effective on written notice to the other party, if the other party materially breaches this Agreement, and such breach: (A) is incapable of cure; or (B) being capable of cure, remains uncured 30 days after the non-breaching party provides the breaching party with written notice of such breach.
- Either party may terminate this Agreement and/or an Order Form, effective immediately upon written notice to the other party, if the other party: (A) becomes insolvent or is generally unable to pay, or fails to pay, its debts as they become due; (B) files, or has filed against it, a petition for voluntary or involuntary bankruptcy or otherwise becomes subject, voluntarily or involuntarily, to any proceeding under any domestic or foreign bankruptcy or insolvency law; (C) makes or seeks to make a general assignment for the benefit of its creditors; or (D) applies for or has appointed a receiver, trustee, custodian, or similar agent appointed by order of any court of competent jurisdiction to take charge of or sell any material portion of its property or business.
- Effect of Termination. Upon termination of this Agreement or an Order Form, Customer shall immediately discontinue use of the Attribution IP. No expiration or termination of this Agreement will affect Customer’s obligation to pay all Fees that may have become due before such expiration or termination, or entitle Customer to any refund.
- Survival. This Section 12(e), Sections 5, 6, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, and 17, and any right, obligation, or required performance of the parties in this Agreement which, by its express terms or nature and context is intended to survive termination or expiration of this Agreement, will survive any such termination or expiration.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement from time to time, and that modified terms become effective on posting. You will be notified of modifications through in-app notifications or posts or direct email communication from us. You are responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date of the modifications will be deemed acceptance of the modified terms. Attribution will provide at least 60 days’ advance notice of changes that Attribution reasonably anticipates may result in a material reduction in quality or services.
14. Export Regulation.
The Services utilize software and technology that may be subject to US export control laws, including the US Export Administration Act and its associated regulations. You shall not, directly or indirectly, export, re-export, or release the Services or the software or technology included in the Services to, or make the Services or the software or technology included in the Services accessible from, any jurisdiction or country to which export, re-export, or release is prohibited by law, regulation, or rule. You shall comply with all applicable federal laws, regulations, and rules, and complete all required undertakings (including obtaining any necessary export license or other governmental approval), prior to exporting, re-exporting, releasing, or otherwise making the Services or the software or technology included in the Services available outside the US.
15. US Government Rights.
Each of the software components that constitute the Services and the Documentation is a “commercial product” as that term is defined at 48 C.F.R. § 2.101, consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation” as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. § 12.212. Accordingly, if you are an agency of the US Government or any contractor therefor, you receive only those rights with respect to the Services and Documentation as are granted to all other end users, in accordance with (a) 48 C.F.R. § 227.7201 through 48 C.F.R. § 227.7204, with respect to the Department of Defense and their contractors, or (b) 48 C.F.R. § 12.212, with respect to all other US Government customers and their contractors.
16. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule that would require or permit the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than those of the State of California. Except as otherwise set forth herein, any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement or the rights granted hereunder will be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of California in each case located in the city of San Francisco, and each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts in any such suit, action, or proceeding.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to such subject matter. Any notices to us must be sent to 145 Corte Madera Town Cntr. #445, Corte Madera, CA 94925 and must be delivered either in person, by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested and postage prepaid, or by recognized overnight courier service, and are deemed given upon receipt by us. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you hereby consent to receiving electronic communications from us. These electronic communications may include notices about applicable fees and charges, transactional information, and other information concerning or related to the Services. You agree that any notices, agreements, disclosures, or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. The invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability of any provision herein does not affect any other provision herein or the validity, legality, or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction. Any failure to act by us with respect to a breach of this Agreement by you or others does not constitute a waiver and will not limit our rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches. You grant us the right to add your name and company logo to our customer list and website for marketing and promotional purposes. This Agreement is personal to you and may not be assigned or transferred for any reason whatsoever without our prior written consent and any action or conduct in violation of the foregoing will be void and without effect. We expressly reserve the right to assign this Agreement and to delegate any of its obligations hereunder.